February 1, 2016

My Makeup Essentials for Traveling

It's holiday time ! i know it's kinda late to post this travel makeup essentials since the holiday is almost over ( ._. ) but it always better to be late than never right ? XD
So let's get started !
Last month i went to Singapore and when i packed my stuff i realize that i should share my make up essentials for traveling with you girls~ And here it is !

Makeup Essentials for Travel


1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation First of all i always love love love My Holy Grail Foundation : Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination / Oily Skin in number 220 natural beige ! If you haven't read my review about this foundation you should read it here .

2. Maybelline Cheeky Glow : This blush gives a natural blushing effect on your cheek and it also quite cheap as well ! I got this in shade Creamy Cinnamon.

3. Blush Brush : it just a regular blush brush XD

4. Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm : I love this lipstick since it gives you great pigmentation and moisturizing as well. It also had a cooling sensation when u applied it. I got this in number 110 Coquette.

5. Makeup Forever Aqua Matic : I know this is an eyeshadow, but instead i use them for an eyeliner because it's very easy to use, waterproof, smudge proof, oily proof on my lid ! My eyelid is very very very oily, i can't find other product that can stay on my lid without smudging except for this! I got it in number M-11 Matte Black.

6. Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner : to highlight inner corner is not essentials for everyone, but for me i really like to highlight using this eyeliner in number 08 - Pink Topaz. It's also waterproof and smudge proof eyeliner so u don't have to worry about your makeup being smudged during the day.

7. Original Beauty Blender : It's great for applying foundation and it gives a very natural look :D

8. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick : 1 lipstick is never enough right? :P so i bought this revlon super lustrous lipstick for makeup during the day. I got this in number 415 - Pink In the Afternoon

Last but not least i brought my circle lens of course, i brought my EOS Cyrstal Grey, which i also reviewed here. :D

That's all for my makeup essentials for traveling :D i hope this would be useful for you guys :D
Hope you guys have a nice holiday ! See you !

1 comment:

  1. I have the Maybelline Cheeky Go too! The packaging is just super cute and small, so we could carry it anywhere we go!

    vanillaberrys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete